Friday, February 06, 2004

Happiness is just around the corner

.


An inspiring energy has come to me, as precious as the mid-day sun, covering all the land and bringing down it’s mystic rays thus feeding the mighty earth with a true heavenly touch.
I am as such, touched by a divine influence, that frequently lays around us. Lately, I am wondering around a happy thought.
Truthfully, I have been sleeping fewer hours as the weeks go by. I guess that as time draws me nearer of my own objectives, I start to focus more on what it means to be alive.
Recently I have been wondering about my friends!
Where are they?
What happen to them?
Most of them got, a so-called life, a common confidential wish that takes them to being a grown-up. Personally, I rather be called a kid any day, allowing me to be in touch with my emotions and to be more the person I am than the one, people want.
I mean what is the point of going around the nameless cities being someone you are not?; What is it about living someone else’s projection of us?
The mighty Delfos was right, you know? – “to thyself be true”
Oh! I know! It is so much easier to be passive to the world around us, and say yes to all of them! However, from times to times a Nay is in order, as I stand alone in the corners of my dreams and feel that I have all the sense in saying “NO WAY!”.
In this spot, where I found myself, I learn that happiness, even as such a fickle event as it appears to be, it can be found in everyday life just around any corner.
The formula is quite simple and you hear it all the time. It’s all about listening!
Have you ever stop for a moment?! Took a time to listen to your beat! To allow your awareness to fully accomplish the sense of – “Hey! This is awesome! I am alive!!! Give me some more”; either by listening to your heart beating or your sensing the lungs being filled with air and exhaling the visiting Nitrogen and Dioxide Carbon molecules that frequently take a glimpse at our cores.
But, alas, my friends are always my friends. I miss them. I miss their wild child like nature, as were free to be “WE!”
“THOSE WERE THE DAYS”
Nonetheless, I am so happy right now, that I can explode like a summer fire-crack in a wild-type fair and spread my positive emotions all through the Earth.
I am going to enjoy this feeling, just for a heartbeat, and yet I will not stop looking for that, most special heart beat, where I feel like this again.
To all of you, friends and companions thank you for allowing me to come all this way, and reach this reflection point where I can take a time to be me and enjoy who I am.
Once, a friend called me Narcissistic, I guess today that is quite true.
I hope you can all take a second and go to that much special corner of your one lives.

Reading: Recpits and account figures in a Portuguese restaurant
Listening: Bhajan – Sheila Chandra
Thinking: Of you

cocasman@zmail.pt

No comments: