Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Mad World

.

All around me are familiar faces, but after a lifetime of daily races, peolpe still treat me like I have no tomorrow.
I want to wait a feel what every child should, sit and listen... sit and listen
but I am tired of accepting  everyone else's judgement!
So convenient, so convenient!
People abandon me through my basic anger.
I would be an angel in sorrow, after all the wrath I feel.
This is truly a Mad World.
No one here, really knows me... they debate and deliberate
Til I won't accept, what they want me to do so great!
Tired... of being judge, by mad people in this mad world
People throw rocks to entertain themselves from their own silly things
and yet, its in their hearts that the answer lies as the waves of breath go on and on and on...
Will I have the power to free myself from the sickness that afects this mad mad world....

Will I ever have the time and perchance live what I once dreamt !

Oh well!

No comments: