Thursday, May 31, 2012

Void

"That whirlpool of energy and matter that sucks everything inside it, leaving only the cold of the emptiness"

This was something I wanted to write a long time ago, but I  did not have the energy to even continue with the thought.
It is strange sometimes, how we let ourselves deprive of energy and let it reach to a point where we feel powerless to do something.
And yet, we have a choice.
The void is not the answer.
It is not the end.
It is the beginning.
It is where the fundamentals begun.

And now, the feeling is high.
I should consider the good moment that is the right now.
I have so much to live for
I have such a good diversity of friends.
Of teachers, of people I trust and trust me back.
That I know, that I should not go back to the void.
My network will not let me fall.

If I do not shut the world around me, I will be open to receive what it has to offer.
And this, the void that once was, by definition empty, will be filled as the most wishful dream of reality it could possibly be dreamt.
Which can let me say....

"I am made of such stuff, as dreams are made of, and my little life will not be rounded just with a sleep, but with a conscience!"


From this fulfilled place... I great the void and I carry on my journey.

No comments: