Thursday, April 24, 2014

Today in my Life

"Got up at 7:10 am.
Left home about 7:30, realizing I left my phone at home
Went to work at 8:00
Continued working on a news long piece until 11:50
From noon to 12:45 pm, I recorded an opinion show, with foreigners talking about portuguese way of life.
Had my lunch with an ex and some co-workers.
1:30 pm I recorded an interview about storks.
At 2:00 I resumed work on the news piece.
Between 2:45 and 3:00, I recorded a voice over for a small news piece
From 3:00 to 5:00 I recorded an entertainment show with music and interviews. Today's guest a famous Portuguese director.
At 5:00, I was invited to party
From 5:00 to 7:30, I finished work on the small news piece.
Between 7:45 and 8:15 I drove home
I heard the soccer match over the radio while I cook dinner. It was pasta.
I dined with the presence of the cats. One white and one black.
The portuguese team own the first hand of the game.
On my phone there was a job proposal, that I declined due to pending work on my masters and my classes
At 22:00 a new invitation came to attend a major event.
Between 22:00 and 22:45 I watched a download series.
And now I write this blog."

This was my tasteless view of today.

No comments: