Thursday, July 23, 2015

No sign of awareness

Is there anybody out there?

.

I know that every now and again you drop an eye to these words.
I thank you for it.
Let me tell you friend, that I believe that I am doing well.
A spot of loneliness in my thoughts every now and again, but I believe that is to be expected if you live on your own for awhile.

I should not complain much.
After all life has proven a certain worthiness to my existence.
I have experienced different occupations.
I have encountered hundreds of people, it some I was able to engage on interesting conversations that led to remarkable friendships.
Some remained and some are gone.
It is however interesting, that communication is one of the hardest things to do.
The process of communication itself as many nuances and the interference upon perception, at times leads to great distrust.
It is frequent that misconceptions of a given situation lead to arguments.
I sometimes wonder, if we all see reality differently from one another, however since no one can actually be aware of what the other perceives then no one can truly know what the other is seeing.
Take the color of the sky for instance. Suppose for an instance that is blue for me, is actually green for another person. When looking up to the sky, I might see it blue, but the other person will see it green, according to my reference. And vice verse, the trees would be filled with blue leaves according to someone else s reference. Colours perceived different but still identified the same.
What else is perceived differently?
Maybe feelings.
Who knows, the intensity of pain for the loss of a parent can be different from person to person? Who can say that the mere pain of pricking a finger on a needle does not yield different out comes?
If this is the case, how would it be possible to ever make any one understand what we are feeling?

I guess we are all very different people, as such pain and relief come differently to every person. So my emptiness might not actually be as empty as you might experience it. For you it might just be construed as some alone time, that you from you frame of reference might define it as enjoyable.
This accounts for the differences of opinion pretty much about anything. To each its own perception.
But this leaves out similitude. What is the explanation for people that enjoy the same things?
Maybe the enjoyment is independent from the intensity, but is rather a subjective experience, which much like the color is built from the development of taste. A taste that might be predetermined genetically to make me love cheese while you might hate it all together.

Why do I rumble upon these views?
I feel that I am drifting further.
My tastes, my connection with other people is not one of empathy, because most people have transfigured themselves to a new social stage of being.
As have I.
Mine as wondered of into inertia, where others are goal driven, establishing partenerships in according to the similiarty of tastes they possess.
Is anybody there that can share some of my interests?
The same way?

The world calls me.
I will return.

No comments: