Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday evening

Tuesday evening, after tea...
The world is sheltered by a bubble of heat at local market place, that recently has been converted into an hang out place.
Myself and a few others have used the place for a couple of hours as a touchdown point to lay down a few ideas and thoughts.
The purpose of my words is not to bring them out, at least not right now.
The purpose in fact is just to state the obvious, I am here and now, at this place.
For you it will most likely feel as if I had been here before, which without a doubt is the truth. I was here and it mattered to me.
This was a remarkable Tuesday evening.
Just thinking about the uniqueness of your own, and you will realize how truly extraordinary is your ongoing life.
Tuesday evening, after tea...

No comments: