Tuesday, March 14, 2017

State of self

Hello everyone!

I am writing these words a few weeks after turning 40.
The feeling of crossing this fourth decade was not as harsh as it was when I was turning 30.
I think I had far lower expectations for this period of my life than when I was in my twenties wondering of all the achievements I would reach when I would eventually complete my thirty birthday.
I guess I can be proud of some accomplishments.

I wrote a page long of good thoughts and bad thoughts about my self. It was a hard raw look at my life.
Blogger's bugs lost these considerations i made.
I guess they served to merelly therapeutical.

My call for attention will have to be done some other way. I can say that I feel worse now than before writing.
I will sleep on this and hopefullly wake up feeling refreshed.

No comments: