Saturday, May 27, 2017

Friendship

Should we dare to say whatever we think to our friends?
What if it is a matter of opinion about an issue they did not even asked but concerns them?

I sometimes wonder how far should I go to tell a friend to go colm monkeys out in the jungle rather than tell me their views on specific items that affect me dearly. Maybe I am not ready to engage them on their turf of opinions, specifically if they have to do with situations that I am not dealing well.

Having said that, what gives me the right so vomit ideas towards closest friends, with the arrogance that my view on something that was not asked for, called for, is the right on, and worse, that they need to know it... because for some reason, my view of the world is the right one.
Well its not.
But neither is theirs.
We just all pretty much agree on a set of ground rules to make the world a semi-understandable place, when in reality is a very complexed place.

Oh well... I am not in peace with some of my friends now. But I need to be in peace with myself first.
Still, I do not feel troubled, I just do not have patience anymore to bullshit, even if it comes from my most endearing friends. They will not stop being my friends, I am just not going to take it anymore.

Hopefully

No comments: