Sunday, June 18, 2017

With all my love

How I wish I could have found strength in me to invoke all the love this universe has ever known and channel it to you. How grand could it have been to hold you close just one more time, not just for my enjoyment but for ours. How I would have loved to vanquish your fears and dreads and cast light towards a better path, a shared path, one that was meant for our love to grow. How come did I lose the battle of the eternal flame of passion,  when I was so  willing to join you from sun to sun in the pursuit of our inner voices, so that they might sing in a lovely tune that would in turn inspire millions to follow suit over their chants of love. How far would you be willing to go, if the softest kiss could have lingered as an immortal memory, to keep your weary self confident when in doubt, to fill you with joy when crossing the miserable rivers of unwanted sadness, to cure you from a venom that was never meant for you, but alas has found a tragic way to be carried on, from generation to generation, and was supposed to be over by the sheer simplicity of love.
How long would you have kept me company if the love I have for you was somehow the love you would have rivaled with the love you had for me. Would you kept going beyond the erroneous belief that things were forever lost, due to darkness that grew from within?
Would you have found the simplest spark to light up a new universe with in my heart? And would you, if you had the persistence to keep me by your side,  please tell me, how would you persuade me to believe in us one more time? And do you think, that in this timeline, what was valid for me once, could in turn be used to sway you back, to show you that we are truly bounded by love.
If only, I could spread the magic of the comfort of love and build new bridges for a better tomorrow, may be then you would burn the bridges that lead you through shallow ways
Know this, even though our paths are no longer meant to be drawn together, I respect this existence and I hope that you are indeed well and I thank you for all that you left behind, a unique set of memories of an unique passionate love.

No comments: