Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bonding

.

Human nature is filled with a wide variety of examples of bonding. I believe that it goes straight to the core of our molecular relations, considering all the ionic bonds, hydrogen bonds, covalent bonds and any kind other bonds that the atoms might enjoy.

I find myself quite depending of the human equation. As much as I try to be independent of the rest of my species, I end up finding refuge among the best of them.

There is no way I could ever become an eremite. Spending my time alone, bonding with nature alone, having no one to share the experience, accompanied only by my own ego, which would feel empty of meaning for the lack of someone to grab my qualities too.

I guess, I feel alone these days. I am on the basis of a job that gives me some reward, but I am a competitive and selfish person that wishes to find success to fit in. To a degree, I have been trying to convince myself that in this life what matters is doing whatever makes us happy, in order to put some satisfaction in a pointless way of life.
Isolating myself from the rest of my fellowmen only results broadening the gap between us, hence leaving me more and more frustrated with the choices I make in my life.

Humanity grants me little comfort with all their views and politics, while trying to legislate reason in the realms of emotion. Sad part of it is I wish I could be an eremite and truly make it on my own. Everything! Feeding, providing, resting, and enjoying my days.

In the end I guess I am as much addicted to mankind as I am to meat, which proves the other point... I can't be a vegetarian until the day I have no other choice!
For me bonding is mainly sharing. Being able to gather up a part of experiences and enjoyed them in the company of someone we love and trust. However with all the speed at which our lives are set to move by, we have little time to trust or to love, unless it is programmed.

Time management! Truth be told, it is harder than it looks! Being able to make time to include life is not that easy, if life will depend on others to set their clocks the same fashion, hence providing for the rare bonding to take place.

I have been having some bonding on the weekends. The best of it all was about a month and half ago, where a friend and me went on a wild trip up the moments to bond with nature. The experience was fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone who needs desperately to feel alive.

After all, bonding is the way that we as human beings find of communing the essence of life in its core. Without it, life is just a random set of events that holds no purpose to the cells that make up its fabric, and if one breaks, no one will come to make mends.

No comments: