Thursday, October 04, 2007

Avoid the meadow

.

At times it seems like there is something hidden behind the walls of truth.
Word as it that the truth is a preception of reality only available to those who are in tune with the universe perspective.
What one sees, usually is what you get, not withstanding the variables surrounding the case at hand.
"Avoid the meadow" is the sentence of a movie, where a cow comes to life to attack a man that is passing by, on his way to find Master Pain, aka Betty.
If I knew the reasons that led me to the meadow in the first place, maybe I could find a fresh way to avoid it next time.
With the truth in place, playing its role as lady destiny sees fit, I am always subject to whatever the meadow has instaled for me.
Bah...
Today, I walked right into that one, and all the traps behind that soft plain full of mirages took me out.

As such, I am out...

No comments: