Friday, July 26, 2013

Deadlines

Hurry up mr. student.
Time is ticking, the pressure is rising.
Odd enough, the pressure tends to make me work harder to achieve my goal.
It does not matter that i have a thousand days to deal with my situations, i rarely do not solve them when the time is dreadful close to its end.

What it is about this pressure that is so necessary to have me produce what needs to be done, even though I hate the fact that I am being pressured. But somehow, I am able to do it.
This drives other people crazy, and I think it is not healthy for me.
I wish I could work without coming so close to the dreaded deadlines.

No magic here, only wishful thinking. It does not mean that anything will change.
In fact the only thing that changes is the time to the deadline. It just become shorter! Again!

No comments: