Monday, July 29, 2013

To edit a simple story

How to edit.
How to tell the story.
How to overcome the barriers of the elements that are overcrowding the stage of the untold story.

I guess people are expecting me to produce something good, something great.
Maybe I will, but maybe, just maybe... It will not be what they are looking for.

I need to quiet down the Earth around me.
I need the miracle of inspiration.
Perchance to dream, or live the dream.
Moreover, reality is just a step away from becoming a nightmare.
Well, that is if I lose the grip on what lies ahead.

I want to help whom I can.
I want to rest.

"Rest I need"
But there is a long way for me still.

People have been disappointing, others have been surprising.
All and all, I am betting that I surprise and disappoint in the same amount aswell.

So, maybe, I should just rest a few more hours, and get back to possible things.

No comments: