Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Spellbound by the season's spirit, I must admit that this has been a strange year. From remarkable but pointless joys, to meaningless and yet painstaking sorrows, I have experienced a bit of everything.
But still, I must be greatful with my family, my job, my temporary sanctuary. But I am not.
A feeling of unexplainable emptiness lingers still. A lack of will and purpose to do what needs to be done. Having to accept the challenges that serendipity have lay down before me.

And Christmas?
This year I have started working before dawn.
May be I am just rambling on due to lack of sleep.
I think that somehow inside of me there is a sadness that lingers from the past. There is a romantic side of me that likes to hold on to these sad touches of life, hoping that somehow in the future there will be a way to get what my illusions call for.
Why must I be trapped to my meager dreams?
I wish I could make things right again. Release some pain and feel free to be honestly happy.

2017 has been crappy, there are still a few days to make it right.
If only....

Release me from my sorrows

No comments: