Sunday, June 20, 2021

The prodigal editor returns

44 years and counting...

Life has been giving me quite a few surprises since my fingers last typed any words into this digital box of recollections. The one constant seems to be that both humanity and love will never cease to amaze me, with the ongoing mood swings that pertain to what every single soul wants, including my very own. 
 
As a matter of reckoning, I wonder often about my unique aspirations as life progresses slowly but surely to an inevitable demise. Still, the walks of life that I chose brought me friends, experiences and worlds to explore. And there are so much more yet to find out. Half-life allows me to find more things about myself, to be better prepared for what lies ahead. Even though I have no idea of what lurks on my destiny's domain, I have gather some knowledge to face with more conscience the challenges that will undoubtedly  present themselves. 

(...) just because I do not know exactly what I want to write about...

A shift...
 
Professionally,  I make money combining words, images, sounds and musics to help others tell stories of current affairs. This is a blessing, because I like to be helpful, also I like to be creative. Combining both in a single job, make my days more rewarding, and it is not just because of the check in the end of the month, but rather by finishing each project with the satisfaction and a profound feeling of a job well done.
 
Suddenly, I find myself wondering if I will eventually find a new craft to excel even further and to deepen my connection to the universe and my own core. 
Well, I am back. 
Hopefully, I can face myself through the writings on this wall of bits and bytes.
 
My god, it has been 2 years almost. A pandemic has changed plenty what was to what has to be. 
 
Corona has a new meaning today, when paired with a woeful virus.

No comments: