Sunday, November 16, 2003

The simple dawn

Yesterday's storm was like big lullaby that helped me fall into Morpheu's arms without much hassle.
Having waken up for a new day, at the brink of dawn, I found it quite beautiful that I can the rise of the sun, unlike it's set which I am much more accustomed to witness as I leave my restful bed behind.
With the strength of a 1000 sounds the last storm whipped all the clouds away, and the power of a bright yellow sound was free to cover all the valley in this windy morning.
On my way to work, I was amazed with the nearly desert streets, but I must confess that I would be safely hidden the city of dreams, instead of confronting the dawn after the storm.
Nevertheless, I am quite happy with the outcome of the day so far, I guess this must be due to a certain state of grace that follows me now, every way I go.
In this yellow dawn, the first after many painted with grey, I can say quite simply, that it is a pleasure to be alive and well, reckoning the beauty of it all. Such a kinky simplicity that gazes the world, since it's dawn to this dawn in particular, that I am only baffled for the little problems we created while gazing at this vision of a simple brink of day.
Life is simple, this dawn too.

No comments: