Wednesday, June 13, 2012

belong vs dependence

Like this extraordinary breathe that carries me from moment to moment,
I feel that my life has been a perfect balance between the in & out.
I have been so fortunate to be loved and feel love, that I have no idea what it must be never to have loved before.
It is such a passionate thing to be able to feel it within.

However...

Love is not a relationship of dependence
It is an expression of sharing and trust.
It is the the better manifestation of each of us, in the most selfless way.
To have one's happiness dependent on another is to be obsessed.

But what is that thin red line that makes the separation.
What distinguishes the feeling of belonging from depending
To be part is to bring
To depend is to take

Simple!
Like everything that is important is.

No comments: