Sunday, March 10, 2013

Peace

Dare I say that I feel peace today?
It is about 5h25 am.

I have been working on the class I will give this week on stereo recording.
A subject matter that is difficult to explain in an exciting fashion to four classes of students.
But I am optimistic.
It has been months since I felt optimisitic.
Typically, I am affraid.
Anxious
Nervous

The sources of these feelings can be explained by different factors.
Heaven knows that it has not been a easy time for my feelings.
But I think I have been allowed to find peace with my closure.
Perchance I am coming to terms with the fact that I do not belong to anyone, rather I belong to myself.

The time now is to find comfort and peace within myself and believe that everything is possible.

"Spock said, there are always possibilities"
Maybe like a fox once told me, things do happen for a reason.
Maybe I did need to experience this amount of grief in order to come out stronger and more confident.
It is true also that I am less trusting than before. It will take a long time until I can trust my soul to any other human, even me...

But I guess, as humans go, we always need to find an external answer to explain that which can't be explained.

For all that its worth, I wish to everybody, who ever had a good feeling for me, the best of times. We all need to experience peace, specially now.
And I love the feeling of reconnecting with this powerful emotion which is the peace within, as if coming to terms with a long lost friend that had gone on such a long journey, and now is returning.
Perhaps, my peace and me can now move on together, to overcome the challenges that lie ahead in the crossroads of time.

Listening to Udistam by Patrick Leonard and Shenkar, two craftsman of the music that translate peace.

No comments: