Sunday, March 03, 2013

It was my birthday

Yes dear ones, it was my birthday.
The most unexpected people dropped a few lines to wish me all the best.
I guess, I must be important to count for them.
So I think it is better that I stay here for a while longer.
There is so much to do.
The world is a mess and, apparently, so am I.
Could a messed up guy fix the world?
James Bond apparently had no trouble in fighting off one of the harshest villains when he was at his worst and he still won. :O)

None the less, I have left behind the social networks.
I live in the wonder world of letters and words trying to assemble a new meaning for my own reality.
I like this corner, it is quiet enough for no one to notice and its also public enough for everyone to pay attention.
If anything, I feel that I can confide with the world, because there is nothing that I am feeling that is new to this world.
Love, Jealously, Passion, Hate, Greed, Happiness, Grief... all these are not invented by me. I am just one more that has the opportunity of experiencing it.
If only I could surpass the condition some of these emotions put me in.

Music playing now: Manteca (Dizzy Gillespie) from Verve Remix 2.

" I never go back to Georgia "

Peace to you all, as I fight off my evil demons.


No comments: