Thursday, March 28, 2013

Storm

A year ago, I fell in love.
A year ago, I fell into illusion.

It was lovely
It was tragic.

One day, it was over.
They say to me that I painted a picture of you in my heart
They tell me that the picture I have of you is not true.
That you are not the one I love, but the one I imagine.

I do not want to believe. Because you were so lovely in that summer breeze.
But they tell me to believe, believe, believe.

And to make matters worse, every time I am finding my little bag of peace,
your harbingers enter my world carrying with them the seeds of my consumption.

Tired.

I want to stop loving you
I want somebody to take this pain away
I do not wish this.
This storm that is invading my heart is killing my mind.
Please, my heart, stop.
Let her go.
She is gone.

And the rain goes on... in me.

No comments: