Saturday, August 24, 2013

the world is a far more beautiful than what I have dreamnt of

One can argue beauty from the eye of the beholder, after all to each is own, and beauty has a set of standards that are subjective to all those admiring, said beauty.
However the world, with all its complexity, with all its diversity, with them countless shades of joy, throughtout time has been able to evolve to its own independent beauty.
I know that I can neer fully grasp or realize all of it. Nonethelss, I can stop but wonder how incredible is this world of ours, how vast
What I have seen thus far: the shifty rivers, the majestic mountains, the colorful vegetation, the energetic animal kingdom, all this and more is enough to produce millions and millions of words worth of descriptions and accounts of experiences, which, in my opinion will always pale to the life experience itself. An event that implies that each of us gets up of bed, each morning and dive into the world's countless possibilities.

A short side note.
I have suffered.
Recently.
I guess that what frustrates me the most is the blindless that overtakes me, when I am in my grief periods and stop realizing all these endless possibilities, all these extraordinary affairs of beauty.
I think that when I am taken to that sad place of darkness and loneliness, it is by far, the hardest punishment I can bestow upon myself.
I do not deserve it, nor do I want it.
Instead I want to be able to ride it out, like the surfers do the enormous waves, with each single tide.

Of this much I am certain, I always dream of a better world than the one I see around me, but being in the wilderness, realizing how every little atom is connected with the following to make the fabric of our existence, makes me understand that there is a far more amazing world out there to be discovered than the miniture version I have been living on. I just need to get out, each morning and take a moment of time to appreciate it.

I don't even dare to start describing what I see, as it pales in comparaison to the experience of being here and enjoying it.

No comments: