Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Letter

Dear Ms. Botticelli,

I was rather found of your visit last summer.
It was such a thing of fate for both of us to arrive at Ulysses's Town on the very same day and to enjoy Persephone's company, who so kindly introduced us.
Please forgive my presence at Baccus fair during the sabath, but I could not resist on planning a short visit to indulge myself on a few rich moments of your company.
Alas your winds were not blowing toward me as you were rather looking out to enjoy your space and time without intruders.
Still, after all of these strange events of chance, I am pleased with the final outcome.
Driven out of a midsummer's dream, I confess that this short but intense journey out of my daily affairs produce a rather strong feeling, one that I so seldomly experience.
However, among all the tears, among all the hurting, among all the madness of believing in the possibilities of utopia, among all this and more, I welcome the price, because to experience a special kind of love, is rather unique.
Most of all, thank you for letting me in, even if it was just a few hours, it was incredible what you granted me to see and feel.

I remember you fondly, wishing for a possible dream.

Kindesst regards,

C

No comments: