Saturday, August 06, 2011

Just to say Hello

Today I went to the doctor.
No, I didn't put the lime in the coconut, but confirmed that my belly aches come from my worries.
I guess my good friend was right.

"What we feel is expressed by what we can't see".

Life is such a precious series of events. Why should I stay worried on a couple of them, which in turn will prevent me from enjoying all the others that are really good?

"I am neither benevolent nor malevolent"

I guess I am just myself, with all my flaws.
Pressed hard by the values of society, which in turn are so dear that they just prevent me from releasing a true nature.

"Would it be a monster?"
A good monster perhaps, able to cope with some mishaps.

Anyway... today is just to say hello.
Life deserves a bit more hellos and less mellows.

No comments: