Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Unholy quest for a self-purpose

.

Wednesday evening, after dinner and all the daily routines.
I wonder about how far have I come. While lying down in a comfortable sofa at this pleasant living-room, i realized that I have done quite a few things, and affected positively as well as negatively the lives of at least two hands full of people. I mean, it might have been more, but probably due to the comfort that I was in, I could only see as far as ten.
I guess comfort has played a great role in my life.
Much like most middle class people, I have got the security and stability my family struggle hard to maintain, as that powerful was passed on from generation to generation.
You must be better than me. I guess that is the creed that has been given.
So, in our daily lives, we the carriers of the genetic code, try to do a little better than the ones that preceded us. And while we do that, we encourage the next generation to the same.
DO Better.
What is better?
What purpose should be consider better?
...

No comments: