Saturday, August 06, 2011

Running

.

Sometimes I wish I could run.
I mean run far. Push my legs to take me the distance, and as I would gain each meter, I would be closer to what I was running to.
Yet, when I left, where was I running to?
At times running, helps me think.
It reminds me the importance of discipline.
Going on and on and on to achieve something, believing that anything is possible.
Running these days, brings me nowhere. I don't know if it has anything to do with the wind.
The wind usually blows against me, shaping my body against the cold air, reminding me how little am I. But I want to believe I can make a change. Not on the world, but on my myself.
I run for myself.
Everyone is quite egotistical. We may want to pretend we are not.
We are in nature ego-filled creatures. We need to care for this vessel that carries our feelings around.
Running is just a way of pushing them faster against the air.

But as of late the air seems empty...

No comments: