Monday, November 26, 2012

Still mad about you

There are those who believe that the best medicine to curing an illed love break-up is to move on and let time do its thing.
I like to every now and again write about what is going through my mind and heart.
This feable heart that for a couple of months have been struggling with a devastating anxiety, the likes I have not had in a very long time.
Still, this is part of a growing process.

I know that I completely and maddly fall in love for someone who was very far away.
I did my best to please her and to make her happy.
I think I was successful during a period.
Unfortunately, I lost track of things, and I started to worry too much, for all that was out of my control.
The rejection soon followed and all my sanity collapsed.
If there is one thing I could regret, but I am powerless to change, would be to have a real talk... and really figure out, what could have been done.
Would the visit, bring clarity or would it just add pain?
It is pointless now... my messages have no response, and my presence is unwanted.
Much like that Alanis song, I am uninvited.
The good news, is that my team of new and old friends work around the clock to restore my world.
It is not easy, because, I still linger to love I once had.
It was glorious... a series of wonderful memories that I intend to cherish, and with god's premission and will, I would do anything to recover, rebuilt, cherish and make it worth while.
but as the story goes.... it takes two to tango.
For now I dance alone

As a final thought: I wish you the most profound happiness you can master.
To all the people I have encountered in my travels I wish that they have the chance of at least one day, feel the passion, the stamina, the inspiration, that I had in those wonderful months.
They were worth it. I felt it once, and I will feel it again.
And my world moves on.

To my distant love...may she forgive my words. They are all that I have, and they are all that I give.
Until we meet again, in a sweet memory.

C

No comments: