Monday, November 19, 2012

Ya tebya lyubylyu

On the day, I was left away
Ya tebya lyubylyu
was all i had to say.

But now, I can say it, over and over,
and my echos will not reach the furthest corners of the Ob river.

I can stay lingering in trail of tears that I left from Zagreb to this day,
but this trail will only lead me to the past where I will find nothing but pain.
The future seems incomplete,
but appearance is the game of ill perspective.

How I wish I could power up reality with a fresh new feeling
That somehow would make my beloved, believe, accept and feel that i really mean
"Ya tebya lyubylyu"

How to reach, those who ignore any messages in the bottle.
How to overcome the contempt of others.
How to dwell, in the bittersweet reality of a freedom that I had not invisioned.
Why not linger in the passion jail, that promised me so much and granted me so little.
Where did I go so wrong....
Lord I must have been blind, to the truth that was laid before me.

I write these, confessions, to any eager eyes that my like to read, upon this.
Whatever they might infere is there business.
This is an empty chapter of my life, that I accepted with disbelief.

This dream may not come, but others, surely will.
Meanwhile, ya tebya lyubylyu, is all I have to say, to the one, who does not want to read, hear or see.
So... perchance to empathize.
oh well...

No comments: