Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A bit of spite

I hate know it alls.
I hate this about me, when I talk as if I own the reason.
I particulary dislike this when people close to me make remarks as if they own the reason.
If they think this, why are they so close.
Today, right now, I feel uterly alone.
Not to worry dear ones. It is just a phase.
Most likely it is my angry perspective.
The russian tell me that is my idea of the things
The canadian tell me that I have no self-esteem
The portuguese say I can't be trust or that I am too impulsive.
I wish I could be an ermite to escape from it all.
No wonder i am always running away
But this time alas, no one wants to give me safe passage.
"what have I done, what have I done,
find a big cave to hide in,
in a million years they'll find me,
only dust,
and a plaque, that reads here lies poor old" Carlos

I am mad as hell.
Maybe I should find confort in some alone time.
Is there any comfort in that!?

God, I really don't know what do with myself.
Living as an automatic, I am not really caring much for what lies ahead.

That's it .

No comments: