Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Drops of hope

It does not matter the effort one puts into achieving the dream, if the dream has no purpose.
I think that I am a far better man than what I really think I am.
My life is surrounded with great expectations. Expectations that I create.
I shoud expect nothing more but to see the invisible hope.
I cling myself to what I dreamnt will come true.
No one can actually know what might come, if we think about the better tomorrows.
The reality is not forged by reason, instead it is perceived by emotion, which in the end, blurs all that we see.
It does not matter much if you do not understand me.
I do not write this for you as much as I write it to spite my lingering pain out into the paper.
I think I have the right, for once in my life, to exhale my fury, even if I do in the form of insolent words that pour from my thoughts without any discipline of grammar.
These thoughts that are so consumed by an unknow possibility of a better ... (something).
I never exactly know what can be better. i only know I always what can be better.
Are you the better part?
Were you the better part?
Or as the poem goes... the best is yet to come.
and is that in this life time?
Is there another life-time.

I feel sometimes that I talking like as if  was playing a piano in an empty room.
Debussy and the sea never sounded better you will see. Oh the bergamesque.

The madness of a hope not yet returned, makes me drop day by day, a feeling of unknown.

Gosh, is there something that I do know.
I act so much from impulse, that I do not dare tap into what dcould hve happened if my courage was stronger.
Perchance I am to convinced
Maybe I am just a scared child, to affraid to leave the blankets when I woke up in the morning.
But luck protects the foolish and little children with a certain enterprise.

I will not dwell further into this mad house.
You me, it does not matter, you see.
What matters is what will be.

"When I was just a little boy, I asked my mother what will I be
Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be"

And so the day goes on with just one more once of hope, for whatever dreams may come.
I will forever live in the realm of dreams and platitudes to be rejected by the godess of reason.
If only they knew that the bridge between our two worlds leads to the fulfillment of the heart.

No comments: