Saturday, February 02, 2013

Partying is such sweet sorrow

I wish I could explain this.
Today, I went to a wonderful party promoted by my radio colleagues.
A friend met a former relationship and had a rekindling even thought it was not what the person in question wished.
I know that if I had the chance, I would not hesitate.
When we really love, we should not think about second chances... their either there or they aren't.

My argentinian friend had it right. I will take whatever life offers me.
I had a wonderful time. I danced with co-workers, who will know make whatever judgments they want.
But, I had fun.
But, because I linger with the ghost of Summer Past, I wish she was there.
I wish I could dance with her one more time
And feel the soft warmth of one of our kisses.
Still, I know that I had my time.
And my time was July.
And I lived it fully.
Parting was a deep sorrow then
Partying tonight was such a sweet sorrow, because I know that if she could believe in us, she too would have enjoyed all the wonders I had to share.
Oh well.
This too, eventually shall pass.
For now , I will sleep a fair sleep.

Take care, my immortal beloved.
Enjoy your life, in someone else's arms.
He is a lucky man, if only he knew

No comments: