Saturday, April 06, 2013

A letter for Love

I wish i know how to love you.
I wish I know how to let you know this love.
I wish that the beauty of the thoughts I have for you could somehow be translated into words.
I wish that poetry to me as so natural as the beauty of your eyes, your skin, your heart, your soul is to me.
I wish that I could know you better than what I do.
I wish that you could know me better than you grant yourself to do.
I wish to stop a pain that has no true solution but to let it pass as all things do in time.
I wish that frustration was not the feeling that I associated to you.
I wish that the deserving love, that we too should have, could be between us.
I wish I would not speak so much and showed so much more.
I wish that my inspiration could be your joy.
I wish that your joy could be my joy
I wish that the symphony of thoughts that you inspire in me could be translated into the symphony of actions that would unite us.
I wish that to get to love you, I would not need to suffer so.
I wish this feeling could be shared and not stollen.
I wish that this was no illusion but instead a reality
I wish that there was no rejection but acepting.
I wish that you were brave to hear me out at least one time.
I wish my timming was better, instead of too early or too late.
I wish I had stayed quiet in the moments I spoke too much.
I wish I had said the right words when they were needed to be listen.
I wish I knew
I wish I did
I wish I was
The only thing I should be glad is that I know that at least I am.
For all this love has no reward if it is to be spent alone.
These are the only rewards I get.
My muse, you inspired me so.
I do not even know you anymore.
Afraid to be me, I am constantly shaping me.
Perchance one day, I will be just me, and who knows maybe then, you will love me.
But more importantly, maybe on that day, I will love me regardlessly

No comments: