Thursday, April 04, 2013

If at first you do not succeed

I guess, I will never learn.
I always try the same old corners, where I know there is no chance of finding the answer that I am convinced is there.
SO I TRY, over and over again until I realize that there is no answer for me there.
WHY DO I GO THERE OVER AND OVER AGAIN?
Why do I chase old ghosts, and ghosts that could have been?

The truth?

I want to believe.
I dream of what could be, only to realize that it is really only a dream.
The love I think that could be is only happening in my head.
If it is only happening here, in my head, where will I find the one I share my mind with.
Is my mind a place where someone would feel comfortable?

These misconceptions of the world annoy me, they are tiresome, because the clash of real and dream depress me.
When will I dream something that is really, something that can actually be?
I try over and over.
But my dream is never real.
Why?
Because I give to the other, the responsibility of making it happen, but they do not know  my dream, so they have no idea of what to do.
As such, reality will always have dominion over my dream.

Still, I try.
Hoping that someone, someday, will care that I care.

No comments: