Saturday, April 27, 2013

Acceptance

What are the possibilities of one accepting oneself?
I guess it is impossible not to accept this fact, after all we live with "ourselves" each day of our lives, so we are pretty much stuck with it.
Accepting the good and the bad is the best way to start enjoying the rest of our life.
We will never be perfect but are not all that bad.
We are what we can be.
We will never please the lot.
We will never be hated by everyone.
So, I guess that somewhere there must be someone who likes me, just that somewhere, besides my friends who already have my love, there must be someone else who will deserve this love.
It is not a perfect love
It is not all that bad.
I guess if I accept that I have love to give and to receive the possibilities in life are charming.
Mind you... that despite the fact that I too hurt, I am not keen on going back on that avenue again.
Even though, I am sure that new characters will trick me, just like the old ones did.
I guess I always want to believe that someone is good enough to have all of me...
Much like that sweet sweet song.

All of me,
Take all of me
Can't you see
That I am no good without you...

So, I accept this!
Do you?

No comments: