Thursday, March 20, 2014

START

Start  by making something  worthwhile.
Killing  friendships is not one of those things.
Honestly, I think that we have much future  if we stop treating caring for the people who show affection.

Note-taking is the fact that if we are not happy we must be honest and manifest our discomfort.
It is far better to be honest than to live a life of lies that end up being toxic in all of the matters  of your life.

The question which remains is -  how do we say that we are unhappy?
People always take it personally. If anyone comes up to me and tell me that I am being a bad influence in his/hers life I will get  the blues.
What if we care, love and still feel the acwardnes of the behavior of that significant other's ticks... What to do, then?
To tired to think of a worthwhile solution...

No comments: