Saturday, March 01, 2014

High Rise

The eve of a celebration

It is said that I am a funny man.
I say I used to be so much more, and I do not think I have lost my sense of humour, I just think I have lost my sense of belief.
Funny people are connected with the ordinary components of daily events without expecting anything in return (the good or the bad).
Being closer to the edge makes me a better cynic in the sense that I smile and nod, just to avoid any confrontation.
I reckon that confrontations, disputes, debates, heated arguments, all that implies the oposition of two sets of ideas, must endeavour to bring something new. But I cannot stand all the pain and loss that comes with it.
So I guess that on the eve of a celebration, I realize so many missed oportunties to learn so much.
Even so, I am grateful for all the oportunities that granted me a new possibility of growth.

;)

No comments: