Monday, August 26, 2024

Essence

I begun with a spark

That is my essence

I will end the nature that comprises this being like a flame the shines brighter than its origin. 

The pure energy that pulsates within these heartfelt veins pomp in me the will to feel, to long, to exist, to go further.

Of all that is pure, life lies in the dreams that propel me forward,

yet I look backwards to see how far I have come, 

not knowing exactly how far must I go. 

Perchance to stay in the moment, in the now of events, to be who nothing more than me.

In my travels I came across many shades of being

stranded in this spiraling third rock unknowingly what song ressonates with in.

Shadows do not dimmer my days, for the light of self-confidence shines the path that brought me here

Thoughts, words and actions are but the building blocks of creation.

So until, my very last thought I will speak the word that comprises the action of being all that I am and not an ounce more than I was meant to become. 

With this pulsating life, I am now still thankful to be for as long as I have to be.

No comments: