Thursday, January 03, 2013

New Year

There's a saying: "New Year, New Life"
For some strange reason, I feel trapped to my previous life.
Probably the fact the calendar changes from 2012 to 2013, does not account much into providing a new life change.
The fact of the matter is that i still struggle with the same ghosts of last year, I still cry for the loss of meaning my life seemed to suffer and i wonder constantly "where do I go from here"?
I guess the wait of some responsiblities is weighing in, as the deadlines get closer and my will to live up to them is smaller and smaller.
Furthermore it seems less and less clear what I am doing here.
I had plans and dreams that where shattered, and now I look with some envy to people who enjoy there life with such hope and antecipation for each day.

I too want to feel that my life is fulfilled... All I need is to change my perspective.

No comments: