Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Perspective

I wish I could control my perspective.
You might think that I am crazy to say such a thing.
But despite the fact that I can move around and change from a point of view, my inner perspective as dificulty in seeing the world from a different angle.
I guess, that when I was rejected once, I was unable to accept the reality of that matter.
I could explain it.
I could reason with it.
But I could not accept the why
I could not understand what set up such a result.
Much like I cannot understand why did I got fed up of certain relations I had
What is it the factor that makes change perspective?
One day you love, the other you love not.
When do you accept that you were abandoned and decide to move on and not suffer any more?
This is the kind of perspective that I wish I could control.
Ok, I was rejected, so what, someone else accepts me.
Instead of lingering on the thought, why was I rejected, I was so good. I was so happy there.
Why do I think to much about is beyond my control?
Why don't I accept the tao which states, all is forever lost, if one accepts and embraces this fact, the losing part is a reality that one expects but does not have to be an haning sword over our heads.

Perspective, it is what separates the feeling from reasoning.
Oh well!

No comments: