Sunday, January 06, 2013

Point of no return

Hello dear ones!

I can tell you that throughout these past six months I have had some of the saddest moments of my memory.
Friends and advisors tell me that I am the only one to blame, because I fed myself and entire illusion that I was not ready to face a no win scenario. By the time the no win scenario took form, I was consumed by a feeling of complete sadness.
Today, I realize there is no coming back.
I guess that one of the harshest realities that one has to face is to understand that the loved person is unable to love back.
The pain is so severe, so strong.
No one really care. Why should they?
Did I really care for the pain of another?
All we really care is for our own unique comfort.
Yes, I have friends that ask how are you, but they just walk way. They have their lives, their problems.

They don't care if I say that I would do anything for love.
I would leave everything behind for her.
I would do all that I could.
No one cares
Why should they?
They know, they all know that I am past the point of no return.

With all my luck
my friends
my family
my wonderful things

I feel the poorest man in the world, lost for the nonsense of a lack of touch with reality.
No one cares.
Why should they?

It is only me. Happy Carlos
He is made of Iron, no feet of clay
He is a master of puppets
No he is a puppet in the hands of love.

I feel betrayed by my own desire.
I was the happiest man
And now, sadness is my insistent companion.

I hate everybody, not as much as I hate myself for the contempt I have of my person.
why should anyone care?
This is all past the point of no return.
and like that, I die a bit everyday

Today, I am a lesser man

No comments: