Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thinking of you

I know you probably could care less but I do think of you, fondly and with passion. Just like the richest man in babylon that lost all its fortune for a siren.
I think about the smiles
I think about the softness of your touch
I think about how all of this is but one possible reality out of the thousands of passionate realities I had envisioned for both of us.
I linger in my mind with all the wonderful sensations we once shared.
I keep a tight and fondly grip on the happiness we once shared. When we both believe on what dreams may come and we would plan realities that seem absured to anyone but that we were both capable of carrying it through and we would then lived by them..
in my bag of secrets, I know that for a second we were the sublime nature of what happiness is meant to be.
I can only imagine from the harshest corners of my soul, what darkness must have been cast upon your heart to dimmed this unique passion into mere
oblivion.
If you only knew how hard i was working to build the bridge between our two worlds. Perhaps if you really knew, maybe one fine day, you would be brave enough to trust yourself into believing. And who knows, maybe then, on that uncommon bridge on the edge of forever we would meet once again, for an eternal embrace flavoured with a common sense of belonging that would be impossible to break as it was so meant to be.
But of these feelings, you will only get fragments of a memory, in the shape of a morning breeze as is reaches your soft cheeks. And on that one day this memory will pass through you, as a pleasant and some what familiar feeling that you would like to hold, but will then be impossible to track, because you let yourself be too pragmatic to work for the chance of happiness.

No comments: