Thursday, January 03, 2013

Tears for Vampires

I would like to say that I am a good person, but I feel that I am rather gullible to let the vampires come close to me and just take way all my energy and love and leave me without remorse.
But even after all my energy is taken away, I feel that I am still able to shead some tears for those that hurt me. Those that come into my life and feed on my love and good will and leave without saying goodbye.
It was the best of times it was the worse of times, it was a time to leave me bleeding on the street that has no name, on the city on the edge of forever, unable to find my way back, I was only saved by my trail of tears that allowed me to see the path that I had made.
That river of tears where I am now sailing home, in the hopes that I can recover to be a man once again.

These are such stuff as dreams are made off.

:P
I die in a little pain, everyday, by all those who bring fall promises.

I feel alone in my life.

No comments: