Sunday, September 02, 2012

Calling all Stations

Calling all stations!

Can anybody hear me?

I know I have visitors. I know the people land here and just leave after a brief passage. I wonder how many words any of them read?

My friends that come here, those make the effort to read at least a paragraph. 
But nobody writes. Nobody comments.
Nobody actually cares.
No one wants to know where this vessel is going.
I am going somewhere, and at times it feels scary, that is why I am calling all stations in the hopes that anyone stop and care.

But I am sure that people have called for my attention one time or another. I wonder did I stop to hear their cry?

Do any of us actually to stop to help?

I guess I am calling all stations to stop being such a cold person and start paying attention to all those in need.
And this is very beautiful to say but it is not so easy to do.
I must face my fears and be good.

What should I do... well now, I can just do this...
Call all stations!


2 comments:

cp said...

... e depois também há os que leem. e se importam. e acompanham e vivem a montanha russa de sentimentos que transmites. e ficam felizes contigo. e tristes contigo. e aliviados e eufóricos e receosos e amedrontados e apaixonados e abandonados contigo.

mas passam por tudo isso, sentindo que estão a espreitar plo buraco de uma fechadura. acompanhando de longe e às escondidas uma vida alheia.

e, só por isso, não interferem...


(e depois há também a exposição (do comentário) essa coisa terrível)

Alberto Mendes said...

Obrigado. Espero que seja entusiasmante a tua vida.
Por vezes só quero um pouco de atenção.