Sunday, September 02, 2012

Ludovico Einaudi

Ludovico Einaudi is a genius of the modern times. His work these days has been a magnificent inspiration to help me cope with all the emotions that fly through me. I feel that ever since July I have opened the pandora's box of emotions that and I am slowly remembering what it means to feel. Perhaps this is a lesson that I need to learn . I guess this is the only I can possibility tap into my unique potential perchance realize the substance of what it means to be alive. Fortunately the music of Ludovico Einuadi is amazing it is the kind of soothing sound that expresses exactly some of the uniqueness feeling. Perchance I will be a better dreamer because of him. I thank this fine genius for all threeinspiration we grants me. And to help me find the strength to express feeling .

No comments: