Sunday, September 02, 2012

Spot the braincell

Lord I've must have been blind

Perchance I could one day understand all this mysterious magic that is happening around me.
I feel that little value is been given to me.
Maybe the reason is not on the outside, but instead on the inside.
We cannot expect high value from others, if we do not recognise this image on ourselves.

The magical sentence of the movie "American Beauty":

"To be successful, you must project an image of success"

I guess many people live on this delusion and need to see it to believe it.
Words are not enough.
Actions rule.
Money talks and bullshit walks - here is another classic that people like hold on to.

I think we will all be mindless drones if we don't put a little more faith in each other and just need to see the action all the time.

I guess it does not take much to find the brain cell capable of just trusting.

Opening the mouth and just spill out the trust. After all, I am just someone. Perhaps special.

"And you said: Sail to me... sail to me.. let me unfold you...
here I am... waiting to hold you!"

You never came!

No comments: