Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Great Expectations

I believe that one of my worst problems is to expect to much from people, only to be disappointed by the short commings.
I now think that the problem is not with the people with whom I deposit my great expectations, the problem is in fact with the high hopes I put in them.
It is not their problem that I expect so much from them.
The problem in fact lies in my want to have them respond in such a given way.

If I expect to hear the words I love you and they do not come it does not mean that I am not loved, it just means that the person did not feel like saying it, never though of saying, it was not necessary to convey the words to express such feeling.

I think the best lesson I have learned is not to expect anything from anybody and just accept with gratitude whatever the people feel like sharing.
Because there is no greater regret than to wait for that which may never come.
I don't want to wait no more
I do not want to have any further expectations.
I just want to enjoy the moment that I have.
How do I do it!!!!!!!!?


No comments: