Friday, September 07, 2012

Invisible man

To see the invisible man.
When did I become invisible to some?

I always thought that it could be a wonderful power to have, but in the end it turns out quite lonely.
Nobody pays attention to us. If we hurt, people tend to pass you over.
Moreover, the person whom you love the most will completely ignore you, because she doesn't notice you.

The biggest pains in my life arrive from feeling ignored on purpose.
I guess that on those occasions, I become invisible to people.
They do not grant me anything they would grant the air they breathe, because they take me as they take the air for granted.

The fantasy of the dying sometimes occurs to me. "oh they will see when I am gone, they will miss me then".
But I realise that life is happening at such a fast pace that no one would actually cared.

So it is foolish to end life to call for attention, because what will you do after you call the attention?
Nothing, you're dead!

What is the solution for the invisible man, to live, to care for what needs to be cared, and maybe one day, someone will notice that the invisible has feelings, has purpose, has importance.
That he matters.
I think I matter.
I just wish I would not feel so invisible to people who are so visible in my heart!


No comments: