Friday, August 17, 2012

Beauty of my love

My love is the most beautiful person I have ever seen.

Of course, this is the truth that my eyes convey to my heart and no one can make me believe otherwise.

She is the reason of my most powerful happiness moment in my life.

It is unfair to her, to demand more happiness from her. If she gave me at least once the chance to feel like this, then my life has been worth living. 

I thank her for this.

My luck is that she is still my love and I believe that inside her love still carries my name, so if I am really lucky I will someday experience more of this happiness.

Her beauty is not just physicall, although I could say that her eyes are the most gracious I have seen, in a mix green, brown and yellow pattern. 
A smile that glows a room and brings life to any part of the world that might have been dead.
Her skin is soft and delicate to the touch.
Her hair, much like the skin of chameleon changes to different styles and colors according to her mood.

Her soul is gentle and sweet.
She likes to be happy.
She cares for life
Every chance she gets she hurries for life and finds a friend or two to spend some funny moments.
She will not linger into sorrow or pain, because she does not grant these emotions the importance they would wish.
She leaves a free and passionate life with herself, and takes whatever life throws her way. 

My love is the most beautiful within and outside.

And even if my love one day decides to go, she will carry this beauty with her to another, because she has the charm that the angels granted her.

As the daughter of a jeweler she was made to be the crown jewel of the collection, and she really is stunning to the sight.

But be warned, her charm is not limited only to the sense of sight, she bares many fine qualities that seduced my hearing, my taste, my smell and my touch.

There for she is the echo over the voice that comes from a far and reminds me that the world is a beautiful place to live because it has beautiful people like my love.

Other beautiful people exist as the truth to their lovers eyes.

This is why is important to love, because it gives you a perspective on the beauty that matters the most, the one the touches your heart.

I feel beautiful when my love smiles to me!

No comments: