Monday, August 20, 2012

Beyond the truth

What is the truth?

Does anybody really knows?

Sometimes, I feel like I am living with the assumption of a set of information that I believe to be true, but somehow my gut felling tells me that there something very wrong.
As we all know, the gut is as reliable as gossip or foul rummors in the office.

Whatever it is, I know for a fact that something just feels quite wrong.
I could rumble upon the government but all I know is that for any government, the truth is always a matter of national security. This wonderful cloak that is put between the public and the shady dealings that happen in the backstage.

The politicians should be like family. They should know that when they are doing a bad business they are hurting somebody from their family.
They cannot hide behind false smiles and half-truths to gain the trust of anybody.
Lies and deceptions will grant us nothing.
We just need to be honest.
Of course, I understand the concept of relativity.
That to say everything is not usually the best policy, because there is the emphasis. People tend to focus on one details ignoring the rest.
So what is it then?

The full truth
A half truth
A convenient truth

You make your choice
You make your consequence

There is no point in defining one ground rule, because we are all different!






No comments: