Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Help, I am my own enemy

HELP!

In me is my own worse enemy.
It is killing me.
It is slowly taking control of my mind.
It is giving me fear.

I don't want this fear.
It paralyses me.

I don't know with whom should I talk.

I talk with people, they hear  my cry, but then they go back to their lives.
They cannot do anything more and listen and tell me nice truths.

But my mind is compromised, it surrenders itself not to  the truth but to the lie of perception.
It only enhances what is not there to give me a wrong view of life.

People are dear and sweet
and still i sufocate.

I cannot speak with anyone about this because I have no more words, and because they don't want to listen

I am mentally sick
I have led my self into a corner
I have given power to someone who does not know what to do it.
Instead of sharing me her power, she took both and she lives her life and leaves me all alone.

Well not all alone, but alone as I feel like being.
Because I cannot face anyone. It makes me too anxious.
I Feel silly
I feel stupid

But I know that I am good

The world is shit, but it is not my fault
My life is not shit, it is gold, but I cannot appreciate it.

I am beautiful, but I don't love myself.
and I have so much love to give, why can't I love me instead.

Why can't I motivate myself with the love I give to another.
Instead of making her feel nervous with my love, why not love me and me alone.

What am I to that woman
a shadow, an echo.

She does not let me into her world so I stay outside.....

F***

I hate this
no one understands
or they all understand too well, and all they can do now is watch.
Watch as I struggle with the enemy within.
But where do I find it.

How do I sooth my spirit?

How can I restore my confidence in my self and do the things that are trully great.

I sigh these days as I breathe.
Is this the way to live a normal life?

What have I done?

Where did I go wrong?

Was it falling in love for the distance?

Was it not nurturing society enough.

Why cant't  I love myself more?

how do i love myself more?
How do I seduce myself into accepting that I am extraordinary and that I have the power to change the world

I have done so much
The world is not my fault
I have friends, so I must be doing something right.

How can I go back into the center and stop being the satellite
No one cares much about satellites they care for who is in the spotlight!


Help I need to get my body back
I need to get my soul back

I have a pain inside, and I WANT IT TO STOP
I CAN STOP IT.
I CAN CONTROL MYSELF

IT IS ALL IN ME 
THE GOOD AND THE BAD
SO HOW DO I?

ANSWER ME!
SOMEONE PLEASE; OUT THERE IN THE VOID; GIVE ME AN ANSWER!

Someone please hear my cry for help!
I need attention.
I am fishing for compliments
i am fishing for life
I want more life 
and less death

Death is killing 
Death of the soul
Death of the spirit.



I WANT TO FEEL HAPPY
I WANT TO LOVE AGAIN
I WANT TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING THAT IS REAL!


No comments: