Monday, August 27, 2012

Cyrano dissappeared

Cyrano dissappeared today.
Roxanne told him that he should not write beautiful things to her all the time, because it leaves her very nervous and she needs to focus on other things.

Cyrano disappeared on the banks of the river Seine, leaving a letter behind.

"The moon is no longer my home,
there are no more purpose for my words
i write to you, but instead my words are heavy
and they fail gravity and fall into the abyss

A deep and shallow abyss which returns no echo, no passion, instead
the Emptiness consumes the rest of my energy and all that remains is a shadow of what was once myself.

This body served its purpose and now it has none.

My words have no witness
my words have no fate but to be orphans without a home.

When I search for where should my body lie,
I find no comfort.
For the moon, where once was my home, abandoned me, aswell"

It is not easy to be Cyrano.
It is not easy to feel without a purpose.
It is like having an arm strapped to you that serves no one.
If his purpose was to tell her is love, what should he do if she does not want to hear it.
To whom would he say it to.

The words of love cannot be randomly given,
They are to be delievered to that unique person.
If that unique person dismisses them, they're purpose ceases to be.

So it is possible to give too much love
It is possible to give too much
It is possible not to care for the words of the other.
What is too much kills you...
What is too little thirsts you...

Poor poor Cyrano, where will you go, what will you do.
I wait for you, when you are needed again.






No comments: